Possible questions to expect at a UK Visa Application Interview.
When attending the Home Office centre, it is extremely important to ensure you follow the time of action set.
course of action:
• UKVI centres are managed usually by VFS Global and Teleperformance.
• With most centres, you will need to attend a booked appointment date. You will be refused entry if attending without a pre-booked appointment.
• Ensure you attend with the required documents as per the guidelines.
Questions or Topics covered:
• Confirm your complete name, D.O.B and nationality.
• Outline the reasons behind your visa application and what you intend to do during your stay.
Visit Visa application:
• How will you sustain yourself during your stay.
• What do you intend to do in the UK during your visit.
• Will you be working or studying during your stay.
• What is your current position in your home country.
• What family, social and or cultural ties you have with your home country.
Work Visa application:
• Can you provide us with details of your job role and what you will be doing during your employment.
• Confirm your start date and salary.
• Tell us about your experiences and qualifications.
Entrepreneur/Investor Visa application:
• Tell us about your current circumstances and the kind of work you do.
• How did you acquire the funding to meet the requirement of the application.
• What will you be doing with the funds in the UK and how will you invest the monies.
Student Visa Application:
• What course have you secured to study in the UK.
• What else do you intend to do during your stay in the UK.
• Will you be leaving the UK at the end of course.
• How will you sustain yourself during the stay.
• Are you genuinely going to be studying in the UK.
It is imperative to ensure that you are aware of the requirements of your visa application. You should expect the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) to raise questions surrounding the information and documents you have disclosed and submitted with the application.
We wish you the best of luck with your application. Get in touch with us if you need our sustain with any aspect relative to your application.
We’ve used our experiences and information gathered from clients to generalise possible questions. Do observe that these are not guaranteed questions, as other types of questions may be raised dependent on one’s personal circumstances and documents submitted.
Thank you for reading. ICS Legal